[gobolinux-users] Suggestions for scripts functionality

Z. B. zbigniew2011 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 10:49:48 NZDT 2010

On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 08:59:06AM +1300, Michael Homer wrote:

> It already does that. See NewVersion, line 56.
> [..]
> And that too. NewVersion, 185, & FetchArchive, 174.

Well, just made another attempt - by making new version of recipe for Aumix
(2.9.1) - and indeed: Compile is working, as you wrote. So the problem was on
my side, but no idea, what did I wrong. Perhaps there was temporar problem
with my Internet connection.

I fetched the file from download site first, moved to /Files/Compile/Archives
(exactly, as I made it before with GTKam), and it has been found by the
script, then used for new recipe creation.

Suggestions cancelled ;)
--
regards,
Zbigniew