[gobolinux-users] vmware tools installation error

Eric Alan Solo sambarino1337 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 23:56:36 NZDT 2010

Hey,

So i decided to setup GoboLinux 014.01 in a virtual machine, I'm using
the latest VMPlayer, and it installed fine. Next step is to install
the vmware tools, but here I ran into a problem, I ran the
installation and it asks a series of questions about the locations of
directories... according to forums this is the answers to give
In which directory do you want to install the binary files?
[/usr/bin]

What is the directory that contains the init directories (rc0.d/ to rc6.d/)?
[/etc]

but when i put in /etc to the second question is says "The path /etc
is a directory which does not contain a rc0.d directory."
any ideas on what I should do? I have no clue, lol

Thanks,
Eric