[gobolinux-users] anyone installed Qt?

Eric Alan Solo sambarino1337 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 02:16:12 NZDT 2010

ok i managed to destroy my installation again, it's stalling on boot,
the last line it writes is:
"Jan 22 16:09:41 (none) kernel: e1000: eth0 NIC Link is Up 1000 Mbps
Full Duplex, Flow Control: None"

and it just freezes, so i know i can boot into the live cd but i dont
know what to do when i'm there, if it's too much bother then nevermind
but i'd really like to get this working.