[gobolinux-users] What about Opera 10.10?

Michael Homer michael at gobolinux.org
Thu Jan 28 11:09:06 NZDT 2010

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 9:02 AM, Zbigniew <lists at ispid.com.pl> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 02:25:03PM +1300, Michael Homer wrote:
>
>> On Tuesday 26 January 2010 13:54:29 Zbigniew wrote:
>> > There is information, that this package should be available - but it's not
>> > present anywhere...
>> http://karlsson.sytes.net/gobo/packages/Opera--10.10-r1--i686.tar.bz2
>> I don't know where there is information.
> http://gobolinux.org/index.php?page=packages&name=opera&version=
This seems to be generated from md5/, which as far as I can tell isn't
ever updated now (because we lost all the cronjobs). The
Opera--10.10--i686.tar.bz2.md5 file has an mtime of January 18. If
someone knows where they're coming from or meant to be coming from, we
can fix that. The packages update script now has support for
triggering arbitrary HTTP requests with information about what's
changed (webhooks), so we can call out to other scripts to do the
update. Nothing I can find looks like it's even trying to generate
those files.