[gobolinux-users] FW: Well...gobolinux community

Eric Alan Solo sambarino1337 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 01:35:11 NZDT 2010

it wouldnt hurt to have a "brother" distro which simply took the
latest stable release and released an iso with updated packages
installed on a regular basis. GoboLinux UE (user edition) or something
like that. but, the main devels would not do it, it would be some
others who are not able to commit core changes but know enough to get
packages installed and a stable iso out. any volunteers? lol.