[gobolinux-users] Variable pointing for source directory

Michael Homer michael at gobolinux.org
Wed Aug 17 09:30:51 NZST 2011

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 8:30 AM, Zbigniew <zbigniew2011 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does there exist any "Program variable", which points to the
> directory, where the program is compiled ($source, or the like)? On
> the "Recipe format specification" pages I've found $target - which
> points to where program is installed - but not the one I'm looking
> for.
There are two: $sourcedir is where the sources are, and $builddir is
where the compilation takes place (for needs_build_directory=yes, and
all of some recipe types). There is also $basedir, which may be needed
for multi-archive recipes.

Rounding out that set are $recipedir and $archsubdir, which point to
the appropriate places in the Recipes tree.
-Michael