[gobolinux-users] GoboLinux and MoonOS.

K Lowe klowe at ricsonline.org
Mon Jan 17 05:00:43 NZDT 2011

GoboLinux

An official announcement of pre-alpha 015 snapshot ISOs was made on the
5th May 2009, and the last status update on 015 was release on the 25th
October 2009.

I am sure the GoboLinux Community would appreciate a statement on the
development progress of 015 in the near future to be keep up to date as
to when another pre-alpha 015 snapshot ISO might be released.

I very much enjoy using GoboLinux 014 and acknowledge the dedication of
the developers in preparing the release of 015.