[gobolinux-users] New Year Greetings GoboLinux Developers and Users.

K Lowe klowe at ricsonline.org
Wed Jan 4 01:33:59 NZDT 2012

This website link might be of interest:
http://sandervanderburg.blogspot.com/2011/12/evaluation-and-comparison-of-gobolinux.html
An evaluation and comparison of GoboLinux

I quote: "The only bad thing I can say about GoboLinux is that the
latest 014.01 release is outdated (2008) and it looks like 015 is in
progress for almost three years... I'm not sure if there will be a new
release soon, which is a pity."

Last Autumn I thought a new updated live CD release was imminent (see
references) but alas not. Perhaps 2012 will be the Year of GoboLinux 015!