[gobolinux-users] 2 distro in the same partition?

Z.B. zbigniew2011 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 02:21:33 NZDT 2012

On Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 01:37:36AM +0000, Viola Zoltán wrote:

> I think, my laptop connect to the Internet not via USB (if I use wifi).

Well, it doesn't seem that complicated either (although I'm not using Wi-Fi):

1. Compile more recent kernel, including all wireless-related drivers (can
be as modules). Latest kernel, which was accepting "gobohide" patch, is 3.5
(I mean: the most recent version of the patch)

2. Install "Wireless-tools" package.

Then you'll be able to use the tools like iwconfig, iwlist etc.
--
regards,
Zbigniew