[gobolinux-users] ANNOUNCEMENT!

Viola Zoltán violazoli at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 07:39:56 NZST 2013

I admit/confess, to the April 04/2013 I never used Chrome or Chromium (or
Iron). And, I neither now (in this time) not know, what is the difference
between Chrome and Chromium. But I not like Konqueror, and not too like the
newest Firefox, because over too frequently/often comes new versions, and
in every new version NOT WORK lot of my preferred extensions. This is no
good. I searched any other browser, and find Iron. I think, this is enough
good. Firt time it is not easy, fancy, odd, strange, but later find I that
it is very good. But, I not know Chromium and Chrome, I cannot compare the
Iron with this 2 browser.

Zoli