[gobolinux-users] A suggestion

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 11:34:11 NZST 2013

On 9 April 2013 21:49, Zbigniew <zbigniew2011 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Reading latest Zoltán's posts, describing his attempt to create new
> release, made me come to idea, maybe Gobo-creators could release
> detailed document of the type "Gobo from scratch"? Just step-by-step
> "how-to" explaining, what one needs to do, to finally have working
> distro (and installation CD).

I don't know if you have ever written documentation, but as a
guideline, it typically takes a *lot* longer to document something
properly than it actually takes to do it. E.g. 5-10× longer. If they
haven't got time to /do/ it, they definitely won't have time to write
up the process.

Tel: +44 20-8685-0498 • Cell: +44 7939-087884