[gobolinux-users] A suggestion

Zbigniew zbigniew2011 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 12:12:49 NZST 2013

2013/4/9, Liam Proven <lproven at gmail.com>:

> I don't know if you have ever written documentation,

Just imagine, I had - and not even "just once". And not just the short
ones. Unbelievable?

> but as a guideline, it typically takes a *lot* longer to document something
> properly than it actually takes to do it. E.g. 5-10× longer.

It's an exaggeration. "I don't know if you have ever written
documentation" - but if, then it obviously took you much too long
time. Maybe it was your first time.

> If they haven't got time to /do/ it, they definitely won't have time to write
> up the process.

Not necessarily - and my idea is: let them to take decision; don't
decide for them.
--
regards,
Zbigniew