[gobolinux-users] A suggestion

Zbigniew zbigniew2011 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 21:14:16 NZST 2013

2013/4/10, Liam Proven <lproven at gmail.com>:

> Sure, agreed - but do you think they remember every step?

You can ask them directly. They must be somewhere around here.

>> Well, take something opposite: to create decent computer game it may
>> take 3 months. Or even a year. The docs for the player will comprise -
>> say - 10-20 pages brochure, and surely it won't take 5 years to write
>> them.
>
> That's a manual to play the game. You are asking for a manual to
> /recreate/ the game.

OK then. Are you going to suggest, that creation of a book, like - say
- "OpenGL Programming Guide" ( http://www.glprogramming.com/red/ )
took five years (or even ten)? I don't think so. But you can ask the
author directly - I'm pretty sure, he'll answer.
--
regards,
Zbigniew