[gobolinux-users] Progress on a "spiritual" derivation of GoboLinux

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 03:36:15 NZST 2013

On 29 April 2013 16:31, Sepero <sepero111 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Or, rather than adopt Apple's layout, perhaps improve on Apple's layout...

Although I have a copy of NeXTstep, I lack hardware to run it on, and
there is no emulator. So I can't talk about its filesystem hierarchy.

However, the OS X germline goes back to the mid 1980s and a lot of
genius-level programmers have worked on it in that time. I think it
would be extremely foolish to believe that it could be simple improved
upon by a few amateurs chatting on a mailing list.

Tel: +44 20-8685-0498 • Cell: +44 7939-087884