[gobolinux-users] My new "distro"...

Meier Andy meier.andy at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 11 19:02:37 NZDT 2013

Hi Zoli,

first to say: yes it is interesting me!! I am long-time with Linux, and open for new ideas.
But I am kind of n00b  and therefore, functionality is important for me, and therefore
I stuck with Ubuntu :-)
IMHO, it would be genius to combine new ideas with the performance of Ubuntu...

means: should also be possible to use any kind of .deb package, HW (printer!) drivers

included !
I like to try anything, if this is possible without to much of tinkering... :-)

Andy