[gobolinux-users] My new "distro"...

Viola Zoltán violazoli at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 19:27:43 NZDT 2013

Hm, excuse me, I'm afraid, dear Meier Andy, not You are the target audience
of my "distro"... this is dedicated as #1: for me. For #otherwise: to the
obsesses gobo-users, for "hackers" or minimum expert/power users! This is
HIGHLY NOT recommended for newbies, beginners, or for peoples, who would
like the computer only/just "use" for a common jobs, and not "tinkering" of
the programs...

With this method, - every programs in its own subdirectory - you can easily
customize your software-environment, create small system, you have final
power over the system!

But: I, of course, develop it more, now install the dependencies of the
Firefox - but I will not create any package management to the distro! Of
course, because this distro has individual directory-structure, impossible
install to it any binary package of other distros (deb, uhu, etc). This is
hardly source-based distro, the only one method is the install from source,
and it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING dependencies-tracking! Please KEEP IN MIND,
that this "distro" is MUCH HARDENED and ANTI/NON-USERFRIENDLY, as the "bad
reputation" Gentoo! The only one "user-friendship" in this distro, just
that every programs installed in its own directory. No more!

Excuse me, I'm sorry...

Zoli