[gobolinux-users] Booting Stuck at Starting ACPI Daemon

A. Zainal Abidin zhainhart at gmail.com
Mon May 26 15:16:50 NZST 2014

Hello

Thanks for your reply.
i'm already doing this step below
1. Boot using LiveDVD/USB
2. Mount my root partition
    mkdir /Mount/sda3
    mount /dev/sda3 /Mount/sda3
3. edit BootUp file
    vi /Mount/sda3/System/Setting/BootScript/BootUp
4. Comment the line "Starting ACPI Daemon"
    #Starting ACPI Daemon    acpid
5. Unmount root
    umount /Mount/sda3
6. Reboot

and its still stuck at Starting ACPI daemon

i try to boot again with LiveDVD/USB and mount again my root
partitition and i notice that the BootUp file return in original file
(without comment (#) in Starting ACPI daemon)

please help

thanks

--
A. Zainal Abidin