[gobolinux-users] Seting up a non-root installation

Lucas C. Villa Real lucasvr at gobolinux.org
Fri Oct 24 23:34:16 NZDT 2014

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 4:56 PM, Anthony Frachioni <afrachioni at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks Lucas and mpb!
>
> I think I have a better understanding of the structure of packages now.
>
> It appears wiki.gobolinux.org is broken.  Is there any other source of
> documentation, for example, for the recipe API?

The wiki is unfortunately broken for a long time. We have hit numerous
problems hosting that service and after a while nobody wanted to keep
fixing it.

A Google search with the right terms returned this great Recipe cheatsheet
hosted by our own Michael Homer:
http://mwh.geek.nz/files/gobo/rehan-khan-recipe-cheatsheet.doc

Other parts of the website, in addition to many package mirrors, are also
> broken.  Is this known?  Should I report these as I find them?

A few parts of the website are known to be broken. Please feel free to
report them. We will try to do our best at our spare time to fix them.

Best regards
Lucas