[gobolinux-users] Features ideas

Sergio Tortosa Benedito sertorbe at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 03:16:34 NZDT 2015

I forgot to say something, Jean, you might want to see the stories of these
: Linspire and Zorin OS. Two Linux distributions who tried to be
Windows-look-alike Linuxes (with Linspire being much more than that).

And it seems clear that Mac is succesful because it's well designed and
pretty, and that's a good reason to take a look to Pantheon again :P .

--Sergio