[gobolinux-users] Features ideas

Jean-Roch HUET jeanroch.huet at yahoo.fr
Sat Apr 4 03:48:50 NZDT 2015

I don't think so.

That may be right at the start, with MS-DOS and IBM-PC, but not now.

You know, when an OS come out, I have a hobby: I go to the store and I watch young people (newbies) and old people trying the computers.
That's how I always well predict if an OS will be a success or not (and I never failed).

It is very usefull to watch "innocent" (= ignorant) people to learn about ergonomy.

I ever saw young people using Linux, and they always talk about the same errors :
- / => What is it? On which disk is that?
- FHS => What does that folder mean?

Mac is another problem. Their politic is just to stole money on people who have too much to feed their stockholders, their business model rested on Steeve Jobs, since he died Apple accumulated debts, I don't think their business model will continue during years.