[gobolinux-users] Features ideas

Jean-Roch HUET jeanroch.huet at yahoo.fr
Sat Apr 4 04:12:27 NZDT 2015

"Also, why use another character for something which can be done just with one?"

- Windows and network standards: 0D0A
- Linux and Unix Standards: 0A
- MacOSX: 0D
Logically, which is compatible with every systems? Only one: 0D0A.

"What I'm starting to think is that what you want is Windows with a nice core and good technologies underneath."

No, I want a free and opensource system secured to suggest a base for work in entreprise.
ReactOS is not enough safe and compatible. Nos compatible Linux to allow to use Linux softwares.

Linux is not enough user-friendly to make possible the work in entreprise.

This reality seems to be the base of GoboLinux: make the system user-friendly.

The popularity of Windows is not based on fear from other system.

It is based on habits: Poeple makes habits using PC. It tooks years, but they have.

And if you want an OS to be used, you have to adapt it on people's habits.

That's the error Microsoft did removing the Start Menu on Windows 8 => It was a magnificent failure (and Balmer was fired for that).

If you want to develop Linux, Linux has to adapt itself to people's habit, this is not people to adapt themselves to the OS.
That's a point most on Linux users don't understand.