[gobolinux-users] Scripting?

Sergio Tortosa Benedito sertorbe at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 01:30:25 NZST 2015

El 7/4/2015 15:09, "Lucas C. Villa Real" <lucasvr at gobolinux.org> wrote:

> Well, many of our scripts are written in Python and a few of the
third-party tools we ship rely on Perl.
> Some of our in-house tools have been written in C (e.g.
Scripts/Current/src), but many times that does not make sense. For large
tools it can take a considerable amount of time to do things like complex
list manipulation, data piping, and whatnot.

> Lucas
That does not scare me, I know some compiled languages which are pretty
much like scripting languages (like crystal which is pretty much like
compiled ruby, also there are cobra or nim which are very python alike).

--Sergio