[gobolinux-users] Interesting and maybe relevant article

Sergio Tortosa Benedito sertorbe at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 23:33:57 NZST 2015

Hi Liam, I have already talked earlier about this (I don't remember you so
I suspect you are new, thought my memory is horrible anyway), thought not
directly containers,I proposed using bundles(through a software called
limba), though I don't know wjat's called a container exactly, I expect
them to be very alike.
Anyway, for now, the limited development (AFAIK) is used to reduce
maintenance costs (as for now maintenance > manpower).
However, discussion tend to be fun so feel free to discuss if you feel like
doing it.

--Sergio