[gobolinux-users] Fedora/RedHat is moving is a similar direction

Sergio Tortosa Benedito sertorbe at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 07:41:30 NZST 2015

As much as I would love to disagree with you... I totally agree, while I
really like the sandboxing  (and since I don't know any other way of
sandboxing I'm okay with dbus), I think gnome is only worried about
themselves pretty much, and those plans seem to be fedora-first, leaving
every other platform as secondary.

-- Best regards, Sergio.