[gobolinux-users] Node node_modules directory

Sergio Tortosa Benedito sertorbe at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 00:34:30 NZST 2015

Hmmm... I never used node.js so i can't say... But moving away from
home sounds  too much to me, we should concentrate on making some
directories standard( .config and .local, for example) and if we want
to separate config from user's files, move those.

If you want to know about /usr, then you may want to read this:
http://askubuntu.com/questions/130186/what-is-the-rationale-for-the-usr-directory
--Best regards, Sergio