[gobolinux-users] 64 bits?

Sergio Tortosa Benedito sertorbe at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 01:18:38 NZDT 2015

I'm pretty sure this may has been asked already, but I'm too lazy to search
by myself :P, anyway the mail its quite "empty" so I don't expect this to
be a huge annoyance.
So 64 bits? Why there's not an ISO? I know there might be a reason
(otherwise why not make the ISO?), though I dont know which one.

A bit unrelated but you said developmente would start at january, truth be
told I would like to try help this project as it holds lots of promise
(specially now with the advent of bundles), (now I only expect not to quit
from this project too soon :| ).

--Sergio