[gobolinux-users] Ubuntu Core Headed in Gobo's direction

Anshuman Aggarwal anshuman.aggarwal at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 17:02:37 NZDT 2015

Well they haven't given the details of what goes on inside the app/version
directory ...maybe its fhs like folder structure there....or maybe I didn't
look far enough (like downloading and playing with the snapp core)

Seems inspired by Nix OS more I think...though Nix has some good ideas that
could benefit Gobo as well.