[gobolinux-users] just a friendly request

ty armour aarmour at cipmail.org
Tue Jan 26 06:23:42 NZDT 2016

I am beginning to build my own computers and my own hardware, and I am
basically looking for tutorials on every and any process that a computer
does. Tutorials could range from storing and printing characters to
compiling software from source to writing GUI frameworks, audio frameworks
and networking frameworks.

Literally anything that goes into writing an operating system, I think it
would be fun to have tutorials on so that everyone could develop and
customize their personal computer.