[gobolinux-users] GoboLinux 016.01-beta
Lucas C. Villa Real
lucasvr at gobolinux.org
Thu Mar 23 04:51:22 NZDT 2017
After one more review cycle, here's a brand new snapshot of 016.01. This is
what's new since 016.01-alpha:
- Kernel upgrade (Linux 4.9.16), including better support for VMWare
- Inclusion of APulse 0.1.9 as a replacement for PulseAudio (required by
- Upgrade Gobo-awesome-gobonet to 0.4, including fixes for wired networking
- Upgrade Subversion to 1.9.5, including Perl bindings so that "git svn"
- Upgrade Git to 2.12.0
- Updated OpenSSL settings (certificate path)
- Updated CURL settings (certificate path), upgraded to 7.53.1
- Updated Compile and Scripts (using certificates at all times)
- ISO boot: inclusion of advanced boot options that enable booting with
acpi=off and with nomodeset
- Filesystem tree fix: made /usr/libexec a symlink to /System/Index/libexec
- Minor fixes to ConfigTools, BootScripts, EnhancedSkel
- Updated location of immodules.cache on GTK+ 2.24.30
You can download the new ISO and check the list of installed packages at:
We look forward to hearing your feedback on this snapshot!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the gobolinux-users